Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Hey Twiggy!

Sharing the first installment of a fun creative makeup project that my company did last year. After dolling up so many ladies, it's finally a makeover on ourselves! Not the usual pretty pretty makeup, we decided to go all out and transform ourselves into another person. First up, here's me as Twiggy! This makeup is genius. With some simple placement of white on the lids, black on the socket and lashes, my eyes look two times bigger. I'm in love with this blond pixie hair too and credits goes to an amazing hairstylist friend of ours. I'm wearing a wig by the way! 


I hope u are loving this look as much as I do!

Ft

14 comments :

  1. oh what a cute look!
    ENTER MY Elle Magazine, Estee Lauder & Aldo accessories GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this make up look is so cute. x

    http://lifeofniss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool look, and I love the inspiration and interpretation. :) /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhh my word! I am too smitten with this! You look FABULOUS doll. What a great job on makeup and hair. It's awesome! I love the dress too. This was brilliant. I can't wait to see more looks. Love it! Off the charts fabulous doll. :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, you look so pretty! Very 60s chic. :)

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! i really love this look! it suits u too! <333

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are totally channeling Twiggy! Gorgeous!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg you look absolutely stunning, I love it!!

    http://mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!!!! And now I want to really go blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You look stunning here, the makeup is really neat and looks gorgeous on you.

    Love from India,
    www.fashioncandy.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always love the Twiggy look! :D The eye makeup is so gorgeous! Esp. the drawn lashes. --You look amazing! Love the dress too!

    xo,
    Emm
    doodleandstories

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow wow wow love this twiggy inspired look! its so fun and perfect :D

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this look! I've always wanted to try doing this too :)

    tessaandscarlett.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. They made our day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...