Sunday, 6 May 2012

DIY capelets by Emilia

I can't explain how happy I was when Emilia from The Flying Carousel told me she had made herself two capelets from our off the shoulder capelet tutorial. It is amazing seeing her creativity in the fabric choices and I'm ridiculously smitten by her creations.


Honestly, I'm inspired by Emilia to pick up some interesting fabric and make another capelet for myself! Thank you Emilia for sharing your beautiful creations and for your kind comment. Pop over to her blog to see more photos of her beautiful capelets here & here!


xoxo,
Ft

11 comments :

  1. the red little cape is super adorable.

    sooo talented she is!!!

    Find me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute idea!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very suitable for tea time lol ^_^ It's definitely cute but I'm not sure if I myself would wear it since it's not my style to be honest.

    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I am in lurv with this adorable capelet, its exactly like the one by Miu Miu, which I have kind of being obsessing over since I saw it. Great Diy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute caplets and her styling is really cute too!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for introducing me to her! I love that capelet!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are so cute!!! love them :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww… thank youuuu!! it was so much fun making these and so, so easy! i can't wait to see your next capelet AND your next diy - brilliant - love your blog!! :o) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty photos hun so cute too ^^

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so cute, love it in the mint.

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. The second one (tiffany colour) is really cute and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. They made our day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...